Crop circles are also known as temporary circular temples. Sometimes people think of temples as having a rectangular shape. However, there are overwhelming pieces of evidence in favor of circular temples as well.
This is because the original temple is the sky with its circular horizon. It is generally accepted that the heavenly temple was the entire expanse that could be represented both as rectangular and circular. It seems more probable to find data in favor of an original circular form for the terrestrial as well the celestial temple. Both shapes are representative of the earth that is circular, as far as one single pond is considered. It is rectangular when the representation of more than one pond is intended.
Flat earth circular and rectangular temples
For instance, let’s consider Mose’s tabernacle. A basin of great size was the ornamented molten sea that stood upon twelve bulls. It was circular, ten cubits from brim to brim, and five cubits high. It was a representation of the single earth pond where we all are living. But the whole complex of the temple was rectangular as a total cosmic representation.
The same could be said when considering the Kaaba, a cube, with a circular element represented by Abraham’s station place. Maqam Ibrahim, the station of Ibrahim is a glass and metal enclosure containing the stone where Ibrahim is said to have stood during the construction of the upper parts of the Kaaba.
In the ancient tradition, the square or the rectangle are patterns of the earth with its four cardinal points, the biblical “earth’s corners” of Revelation 7:1 and 20:8.
(You can look at my post in this blog “Ezekiel’s chariot: a surprising vision of our four earthly ponds” edited on March 18, 2017, as well as “Temple and Time” edited on November 25, 2016.)
Avebury Henge in England
Avebury Henge in England. Aerial view
Avebury Henge is a massive archaeological complex in Wiltshire containing the largest stone circle anywhere. The site is located 17 miles north of Stonehenge. It forms part of a wider ritual landscape in Wiltshire which includes Stonehenge, Silbury Hill, and West Kennet Long Barrow.
A simplified plan of the pre historic elements of Avebury henge. Evidence of numerous other features has been found during recent investigations using geophysical methods among others. (After I.F. Smith)
The flat earth four inner circles
The usually accepted concept is that there were two definite inner stone circles inside the larger site of Avebury. One is located in the Northern sector of the Avebury ring. The other is in the Southern sector of the ring and has five of the original 29 stones still standing. The whole complex had four entrances to the henge’s bank and ditch. The outer circle originally consisted of 98 stones (There are 98 lunar cycles each 8 solar years)
The centre of a third circle was on the same North-north-west to South-south-east axis as the others and Keiller, the archaeologist who worked at the site, stated that “it seems impossible therefore not to conclude that what one may term as ‘Avebury Henge’ consisted of three settings of stones…
Although it is not commonly mentioned, a fourth circle has been shown to have once existed at Avebury. It was discovered in 1937 by ‘A. Keiller’ himself, who found three ‘unrecorded stone holes…eleven meters apart on the arc of a circle about 103m in diameter, much the same as the ‘North’ and ‘South’ inner circles, whose stones were also placed about eleven meters apart.
William Stukeley surveyed Avebury Henge in 1724, which he called the Serpent Temple.
Thornborough Henges triple circle
The phenomenon of triple circles is not uncommon in the UK. The three Thornborough Henges are similarly aligned as are several triple-stone circles. In the case of Thornborough, it has been suggested by Prof. Clive Ruggles, that they were made to mirror the three stars of Orion’s belt. A suggestion which has also been claimed for the three pyramids at Giza.
Thornborough Henges, seen from the south
About Thornborough Henges Wikipedia states:
The Thornborough Henges are an unusual ancient monument complex that includes the three aligned henges that give the site its name. The complex includes many large ancient structures including a cursus, henges, burial grounds and settlements. They are thought to have been part of a ‘ritual landscape‘ and date from between 3500 and 2500 BC. This monument complex has been called ‘The Stonehenge of the North’ and has been described as the most important ancient site between Stonehenge and the Orkney Islands.
What I want to underline here is the fact that in very ancient times, about 5000 years ago or more, ritual, burial and observatory complexes were built that were possibly in connection with the shape of the flat earths four ponds.
Ley Lines and the Flat Earths Magnetic Field
The expression Ley Lines was coined in 1921 by the amateur archaeologist Alfred Watkins, referring to supposed alignments of numerous places of geographical and historical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths, natural ridge-tops and water-fords.
Lots of research has been made into the magnetic of the earth and how this interacts with Ley Lines.
In 1972 Ivan Sanderson researched all the disappearances of planes and ships. Since these records began he noticed that there were significant concentrations of these disappearances in 12 key locations on the planet. Yes, you guessed it, the 1st one is the Bermuda Triangle. What is most remarkable about this is that these 12 locations are equally spaced across the planet in a geometric shape. These 12 places are sites with huge magnetic anomalies and form a Icosahedron shape. Many fringe writers have argued that the ley lines are linked to subtle matter energy, vortices or “electro-magnetic aberration”.
Key locations that are strong power points in the flat earth magnetic grid
Bermuda Triangle is the best known of the vile vortices.
“Devil’s Sea” is south of Japan.
Easter Island megaliths
East of Rio de Janeiro
The work of Ivan Sanderson(1911-1973) has been developed greatly over the years and many authors have expanded his original grid. Much of this work was done by researchers Bill Becker and Beth Hagens. These researchers used a shape derived by R. Buckminster Fuller to expand the grid all over the earth. They clearly found the megalithic sites were all located on these lines or points where they interact. Stonehenge of course is one of them.
If megalithic structures like stonehenge were built in accordance to the magnetic pattern of the earth, then surely you would expect to see natural features which line up with them. Crop circles could be exactly that.
A spectacular Crop Circle of a multiple ‘Julia Set’ balls and dots near Wiltshire, England. 85% of all crop circles appear in England in a concentrated area about 20 miles from Stonehenge
Here I’ll give a list of important features concerning Crop Circles as found in many studies made into the topic.
- They started to be observed in 1975 .
- Crop circle formations are absolutely precise in their measurements. Many of them are huge, covering the space of ten football fields. When measured, the geometrical designs are accurate to within an eighth of an inch! This is true even if the formation is a thousand feet long! For example, a hundred-foot circle will have an accurate and identical radius on all sides.
- Geometrical designs are accurate to within an eighth of an inch! This is true even if the formation is a thousand feet long! For example, a hundred-foot circle will have an accurate and identical radius on all sides.
- The grasses involved in crop circles all exhibit cellular changes. Crop-circle grass has expanded nodes and stalks will be bent up to a 90-degree angle with no breakage.
- You can see the expansion and change of every single cell of the crop circle grass with a basic elementary school microscope. Although many have tried, no one has discovered any process on earth that can duplicate these cellular changes.
- Crop circles have a strong magnetic field in and around them, which is measurable. Many crop circles also exhibit fluctuation in radioactivity. According to our laws of physics, this is thought to be impossible because radioactivity is constant. That’s why it is used for carbon-dating ancient artifacts.
- Often, thin metallic disks about the size of a quarter are found in crop circles. When these disks were analyzed by metallurgy labs at the University of Michigan and at MIT, they were found to be composed of a combination of titanium, silicone, and oxygen. Both labs concluded that no industrial match can be found on the earth.
- When the disks were touched by any metal object they immediately turned into a clear liquid. The labs theorized that the disks had somehow been electrically charged, with the charge maintaining the molecular structure of the disk. When touched with metal, the charge was grounded and dissipated, which allowed the “metal” to return to its true liquid form.
Now , these are the facts. I don’t want to explain more. I don’t want to try interpretations. Many could think these are pseudoscientific or paranormal phenomena. I just want to quote Shakespeare that in Hamlet happened to state:
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
– Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
Next time, my reader, I’ll give you an idea of the way the Bible usually divides the earth, either in 10 or 12 different sectors and how this sort of division can easily create magnetic fields and energy flowing streams. Bye.